Auto Body Shop in Hazel Park
The Collision Shop of Hazel Park understands that your vehicle is more than likely your second biggest investment. When involved in an accident The Collision Shop of Hazel Park should be your first call. We can handle the towing, deal directly with your insurance company on your behalf, provide a free loaner or pay your deductible, (Some Restrictions Apply, call for details - 586-791-3344).
The Collision Shop of Hazel Park will provide a free repair estimate, we can also provide a copy of the estimate to your insurance company via email or fax. For customers paying for repairs themselves, we can offer alternative repairs and parts, (Aftermarket, Used, etc..) while keeping the integrity of your vehicle, structurally and cosmetically. All of the replaced or repaired areas are refinished in a factory package paint, this is the same paint that is used by the manufacturer when the vehicle
The Collision Shop of Hazel Park is a full service Auto Body Shop
facility with state certified management and technicians, to bring your vehicle back to pre-accident condition. The Collision Shop of Hazel Park will then test drive the vehicle to ensure proper drivability. The Collision Shop of Hazel Park will detail the vehicle inside and out, (Wash and Vacuum), to ensure our customers 100% satisfaction.
The Collision Shop of Hazel Park also offers a lifetime warranty on all repairs performed. With all that The Collision Shop of Hazel Park has to offer, why would you take your vehicle anywhere else? Call us today at 586-791-3344.
The Collision Shop of Hazel Park
10 Things to know before having your car repaired
As our Hazel Park customer, we welcome you. At our Hazel Park Collision Shop you will receive the finest quality Auto Body Shop services available. These repairs are made possible only by our continued dedication to the collision repair industry here in Hazel Park. We are:
- Working to keep our Hazel Park shop equipped with the technology needed to fix today's complex vehicles.
- Keeping our technicians up to date through ongoing training; striving to meet standards of top quality auto body paint and frame repair work here in Hazel Park.
- Dedicated to improving the auto body repair industry in Hazel Park.
- As a member of the Hazel Park business community, we adhere to a Code of Ethics, our pledge to you of honesty, integrity, safety and craftsmanship.
- Here to answer any of your Auto Body Shop questions. You may have some questions concerning the estimating/repair process...this site was designed with those questions in mind.
If you have any questions, please ask us. Our trained professionals at our Hazel Park location are ready and willing to help you with your auto body repair and painting needs.
For us, satisfying our Hazel Park customer is the most important goal we have. Again, thanks for coming to our auto collision repair shop in Hazel Park.
- Your vehicle is the second largest investment you are likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having collision damage repaired professionally.
- Never drive a vehicle that could be unsafe because of auto accident damage.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your vehicle repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your vehicle at our shop in Hazel Park and ask that the insurance company inspect the vehicle here.
- You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal for your Auto Body Shop.
- You have the right to go to the auto repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require that you go to a particular collision repair shop.
- Differences in collision repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you are not sure why one estimate is different from another, please ask us.
- Choose a shop that has unibody repair equipment and certified (by I-CAR or ASE), technicians like at our Hazel Park location.
- Ask if the collision repair shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- The Collision Shop of Hazel Park offers a lifetime warranty on your repairs, for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Let The Collision Shop of Hazel Park help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.
The Collision Shop of Hazel Park is the number one Auto Body & Paint Center in Southeast Michigan. We work directly with all insurance companies, large and small. The Collision Shop of Hazel Park is open on Saturday for your convenience, (Please Call Ahead).
Services We Offer:
Free Estimates, Towing, Glass Replacement, Theft Recovery, Frame & Unibody Repair, Custom Paint, Color Matching, Lease Turn-In, Fleet Repairs, All Makes and Models. Visit The Collision Shop of Hazel Park location today!
Like we said before, with everything that The Collision Shop of Hazel Park has to offer: Free Loaner, We Pay Your Deductible, Lifetime Warranty, and much more! Why would you get your vehicle repaired anywhere else? Call us today at 586-791-3344.