Welcome to the Auto Body Paint in Clinton Twp/Roseville
- WARRANTY - THE COLLISION SHOP (“Warrantor” Original Repair Center), hereby warrants that, subject to the conditions and limitations explained in this document the vehicle repairs performed by warrantor will be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and service, for the warranty period.
- WARRANTY PERIOD - Vehicle repairs performed by warrantor will be warranted for as long as you own the vehicle. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser and is not transferable to a subsequent owner of the vehicle.
- WARRANTOR’S OBLIGATIONS - Subject to the conditions and limitations explained in this document. Warrantor is required to repair or replace, at its option, WITHOUT CHARGE TO THE OWNER, any vehicle repairs performed by warrantor which reasonably appear to be defective in material or workmanship, except for rust or rust repairs.
- OWNERS OBLIGATION - In order to obtain the benefits of this warranty, the owner of the vehicle must do the following:
- Present the owner’s copy of the original Repair Order and this warranty document to warrantor before requesting warranted repairs of parts, and
- Have any warranted repair, adjustment or inspection made only at the premises of the warrantor during normal business hours.
- TIME FOR PERFORMANCE BY WARRANTOR - Warrantor shall perform all of its obligations under this warranty, within a reasonable time after the vehicle is delivered to warrantor’s premises and is made available by the owner for the necessary warranted repairs.
- ITEMS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY - The estimated repairs performed by warrantor will be covered by this warranty, except for rust or rust repairs.
- LIMITATIONS ON THIS WARRANTY - This warranty shall not
- obligate warrantor to pay or to reimburse the owner for loss of the use of the vehicle; loss of time or revenues; expenses such as gasoline, telephone, lodging; loss or damage to personal property; inconvenience: or ANY OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusions or limitation of consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you;
- cover repairs or parts made necessary by accident, abuse, owner’s or user’s neglect, or failure to obtain prompt, reasonable and necessary maintenance;
- cover normal maintenance service:
- cover damage cause by rust or rust repairs;
- require the warrantor to provide loaner vehicle during repairs;
- cover any loss due to failure of any material occurring after expiration of warranty provided by the manufacturer of the defective material, or require warrantor to perform or to pay for towing or service calls.
- LEGAL REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO OWNER - If here arises any dispute between the owner and warrantor respecting this warranty, warrantor shall make reasonable effort to settle such dispute informally. In the event of such dispute, the owner shall have the absolute right to obtain any available legal remedy or remedies in any proper court of law. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY LAW, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR, PURPOSE ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE WARRANTY PERIOD HEREIN AND EXPIRE AT THE END OF SUCH PERIOD. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
HIS IS A COMPLETE INTEGRATION OF THE PARTIES AGREEMENT. ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR VERBAL AGREEMENTS NOT CONTAINED WITHIN, OR INCONSISTENT WITH THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY, SHALL BE INEFFECTIVE AND UNENFORCEABLE AGAINST WARRANTOR.
Contact us today and let us show you how easy it is to have your vehicle repaired at The Collision Shop of Clinton Twp/Roseville.